"How To Detect Virgins" is the 122nd episode in the Skyrim for Pimps series and the 33rd episode of Season 6. This episode is a "very special kind of walkthrough" for the missions "The Daedric Grimiore" and "Bring out your Virgins" of the Dark Brotherhood Resurrection Questline (Mod DLC).
- Fün Tits talks to Averna, who was a close friend (and most likely a lover) of Astrid. Averna left the Dark Brotherhood when Astrid chose Arnbjorn over her.
- Fun retrieves a book for Averna and Averna tells Fun that she needs seven souls of the virgin. Fun receives a spell that can detect virgins. Immediately, Fun starts using it to see if it works and tries it on Serana, Astrid, and Stabby. Fun is a bit curious if Babette is a virgin. She is in the form of a child but is a vampire and has live for a long time. The voice in his head claims that she would be the best assassin for pedophiles. Either way, Fun understands this is going in a dark direction.
- Fun looks for Babette to try the spell but she is nowhere to be found. Fun claims she wants a "Detect Babette" spell for these occasions. After checking, Fun immediately regrets it.
- Fun kills Fruki for the soul and decides that she needs to speed things up. She decides to go to the orphanage. Once Fun gets to the orphanage, she notices that there are only two kids left. There were more in Quest For The Demon Horse Shadowmere (S1E2) but Crotch Guzzler adopted those kids.
- Fun kills kids and the orphanage owner and leaves for the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. However, Dibella is the goddess of sex.
- Fun interrupts a ceremony in the inner sanctum of the Temple of Dibella and has to retrieve a potential sibyl from a nearby small town. Once at the small town, Fun was informed that the sibyl-to-be was unfortunately taken by the forsworn. Fun goes to rescue the sibyl-to-be, brought her back to the temple and then killed on the spot.
- Fun returns to Averna.
- The Dark Brotherhood Resurrection Part 1 (Mod)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Dark Sisterhood||Fresh, Unviolated Slaves|